Welcome!

This is the place where I'll be posting bits and pieces from here and there (the creative scraps and incomplete works), hopefully documenting my creative journey of self improvement!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lara (Digital Painting)

My second digital fan art. This is ofcourse, Lara Croft from the recent Tomb Raider game. I've always been a fan of Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider games and have fond memories of playing those games when I was growing up. This was also illustrated for the up-and-coming SupaNova Expo that's happening next weekend. I'm quite happy with how this one turned out. I was a little nervous when I started adding dirt and blood, but it was loads of fun and I think it certainly does enhance the image over all!

Lara

Lara (clean)

Lara (shaded / non-coloured)


Initial Sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment