Well, this particular DP was a long time in the making. I started this one [I think] around the beginning of the year, but I had to shelve it due to an increasing work load at the time, among other things. I would try working on it a little bit here and there, but I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere with it with the time that I did spend on it. Anyhow, I recently just sat down and belted it out. The hair was by far the trickiest that I've had to deal with (blond hair is tough). I was initially hesitant about painting the dress as well, but once I got into the jive of it all, it was straight forward stuff, thankfully. I did rush it a bit towards the end, I'll admit, however it wasn't productive for me to continue on with this image any longer than I already have, so I'm satisfied to wash my hands of it.
Let's see what happens next...
The Reference Image of Yvonne Strahovski.
The sketch I started with.
A "Work in Progress" showing some of the development of Yvonne.