Welcome!

This is the place where I'll be posting bits and pieces from here and there (the creative scraps and incomplete works), hopefully documenting my creative journey of self improvement!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Animation Exercise #01

So it's been a bit of a while since I last posted anything, due to a rather busy schedule over the last few months. Anyhow, once I had a little down time I thought I'd have a mess around with an old character rig that I had made a while back (for a story I plan to do when I can find the time to properly put it all together). I was originally going to do this animation exercise to test out a new render engine (Arnold), but after having some issues getting things to batch-render properly, I decided to just switch back to good ol' Mental Ray. But hey, at least I got something productive out of it, so it's not all bad.

Dialogue is from the Disney movie Tangled.


No comments:

Post a Comment