Welcome!

This is the place where I'll be posting bits and pieces from here and there (the creative scraps and incomplete works), hopefully documenting my creative journey of self improvement!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Animations that are Work in Progress #01

So I occasionally (ok, quite a lot of the time) start work on an animated project and then shelve it, usually due to other commitments getting in the way, then by the time I can afford to do something, my mind is on another concept. Anyway, I do plan on getting around to actually finishing these animations, especially since they're quite short fun sized skitz!

An (incomplete) screen shot from my animation Dead Dog.

A screen shot from my animation Fish Out of Water.

An (incomplete) screen shot from my animation Super Lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment