Welcome!

This is the place where I'll be posting bits and pieces from here and there (the creative scraps and incomplete works), hopefully documenting my creative journey of self improvement!

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Lady 2018 (Digital Painting)

It's been awhile since I posted anything here. Although over the last few years I haven't been doing much of anything visually creative until more recently, I figured I'd post some of the stuff I've done since 2016.

It appears I didn't really do anything in 2017, and it wasn't until 2018 when I drew/painted the below picture based on a reference photo I found online (unfortunately I don't think I kept the photo, so not sure who the photographer was). I did however record a time-lapse of the process of creating the picture.

That's all I got for this.

Lady (2018)

 

1 Minute time-lapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment